Homeopathic Remedies for Motion Sickness
When traveling through airplane, boat or car some people experience nausea, vomiting, sweating, pallor, dizziness or even vomiting,
Our eyes and inner ear work closely together to give us a sense of stability. Motion can disturb this equilibrium and hence lead to motion sickness.
Motion sickness happens due to the disturbance in the balance mechanism of the eyes and the inner ear which sends signals to the brain to interpret the outside environment.
The symptoms first start by creating an uneasy feeling in the abdomen and chest. A person then breaks in sweat and have a feeling to throw out.
Motion sickness is common with children and women but can happen to anyone.
Though anyone can face this condition occasionally, some may experience frequent episodes of such symptoms and may require treatment.
What Causes Motion Sickness?
The vestibular system comprises of the inner ear, semicircular canals and two sacs saccule and utricle.
This system collectively helps send information/signals to the brain as to what is going around.
When your brain gets mixed signals from eyes, inner ears and muscles, it may not be able to interpret the outside environment.
As a result motion sickness is caused.
If you have had the symptoms of motion sickness before, we recommend you to have a homeopathic treatment where the suitable remedies will prepare you well in advance to face such journey in future.
This means you can instead enjoy your journey without worrying about the motion sickness symptoms.
Side Effects of Conventional Treatments
Many people are recommended with over the counter drugs but may report constipation and drowsiness as side effects.
People who don’t want to ruin their holidays can instead opt for holistic treatments such as homeopathy which is natural, safe and come without any side effects.
Made from natural substances, homeopathic medicines for motion sickness gently stimulate your internal healing abilities.
Potentization and succussion are what enhance the healing properties of the substance prepared.
Homeopathic medicines for motion sickness are prescribed after matching your symptoms with the most suitable remedy.
Sometimes a combination of remedies may also be prescribed to better target your unique symptomatic picture.
Natural remedies for motion sickness
• Treats all kinds of motion sickness
• Nausea, vomiting
• Nausea with vertigo
• Empty feeling in the stomach
• Metallic taste in the mouth
• Lying down makes symptoms better
• Getting up makes symptoms worse
• Nausea and vomiting while traveling
• Empty feeling in the stomach
• Can start off sudden and may even make one breathless
• Vomiting with bitter green substances
• For severe nausea that causes vomiting
• Vertigo that can cause fainting
• Slight motion cause symptoms of nausea
• Vomiting containing sour fluid and mucus
• Motion sickness with anxiety
• The feeling of emptiness in the stomach
• Motion sickness from looking at moving objects
• Loss of appetite
• Motion sickness with headache
• Motion sickness with drowsiness
• A person inclined to fall asleep during nausea
If you still have any doubt or concerns, please feel free to drop me a message at info@RChomeopathy.com.au and I will get back to you soon.
Note: Do not self-medicate any of the remedies listed above . Consult a qualified homeopath