Chronic fatigue syndrome also known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis,
It is a continuous feeling of being tired both mentally and physically that can make the affected individual’s life miserable.
The body starts under performing even for simple tasks. Even little exertion may drain their energy.
Doing simple routine tasks can also make a person easily tired and resting also doesn’t bring any significant relief.
Chronic Fatigue Symptoms
• Person feels tired and drained even after sleep
• Pain in muscles or joints
• Poor concentration
• Sore throat
• Vision problems
• Enlarged lymph nodes
The above list is generalized so we recommend consulting a homeopath for your specific symptoms
Risk Factors and Triggers
• Viral infection: As in some cases, chronic fatigue syndrome develops after viral infection, it has been predicted that may be these viruses actually trigger it up.
• Dysfunctional Immune system: People with this disorder have an impaired immune system. But there is no enough evidence to indicate whether it alone causes chronic fatigue or in combination with other underlying causes.
• Stress: Psychological stress can contribute to chronic fatigue syndrome
• Genetic history: A positive family history may incline a person to this syndrome
• Hormonal imbalances: Abnormal blood levels of hormones are produced by hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands.
• Gender and Age: mostly occur in the 40’s and 50’s. Reported more in women.
During your consultation with a homeopath, she may analyze various patterns unique to you and perform symptom similarity.
A sum total of your mental, emotional and physical pattern then become the basis of homeopathic treatment.
Homeopathy doesn’t use a disease label for treating you with some predefined remedies. Instead it is highly personalized for most effective treatment.
Being all natural, safe and non-addictive you can only get better.
Conventional treatments, on the other hand, use a disease label and treat with mainly antidepressants, anxiolytics, painkillers, sleeping pills
These medicines can have long-lasting consequences whose potent form is visible only in the form of side effects.
Thereby we highly recommend staying as close to the natural remedies for chronic fatigue.
One such popular holistic treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy for chronic fatigue syndrome treatment has shown amazing results.
These remedies will work to increase your body stamina and the threshold for fatigue.
Chronic fatigue which you were earlier feeling for routine activities will now start reducing.
At the same time, homeopathic remedies help the already efforting immune system to self heal itself for the complete fatigue relief.
As a result, you start feeling refreshed again mentally and physically.
In homeopathy, you will find medicines that support different cases of fatigue-related issues.
Homeopathic Remedies for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• When you feel inclined to lie down
• Simple activities cause fatigue
• Fear of exertion due to loss of energy
• Extreme anxiety
• Feels very tired and weak memory
• Mental exertion leads to fatigue
• Even small tasks feel huge
• The feeling of energy drained
• Drowsiness and muscle pain
• Sleepiness with fatigue present
• Heavy head
• Dizziness and vertigo
• Muscle weakness and pain
• Weak memory
• A person not capable of thinking
• Heaviness in body
• Feeling of weakness in the morning
• Muscle weakness
• Get exhausted even for simple tasks
Touching close to the root cause, homeopathic remedies for chronic fatigue syndrome provide long lasting relief.
In modern medicines whereby you would in most cases be recommended with antidepressants, anxiolytics, sleeping pills depending upon your prescription, their continued usage of these drugs or suppressants, in the long run, can attract various side effects.
Homeopathy believes that symptoms are the body’s indication of where the healing is needed. Thereby homeopathic remedies try to treat the root cause instead of providing a temporary relief by symptom suppression.
Homeopathic remedies act as a nudge to the already working vital force so that a process is initiated for self-healing to take place.
If you still have any doubt or concerns, please feel free to drop me a message at info@RChomeopathy.com.au and I will get back to you soon.
Note: Do not self-medicate any of the remedies listed above . Consult a qualified homeopath