“Men tend to put off seeking any medical treatment until their condition can no longer be ignored.” Homeopathy treats you as a whole person. Symptoms such as lack of energy, insomnia, digestive problems, panic attacks, lung capacity problems, sexual dysfunction, skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne and eczema, herpes outbreaks and other STD symptoms, anxiety and depression, prostate pain and inflammation, back ache, lack of patience, addiction, and much more – all can be helped with homeopathy.
For men, it is not just physical health that suffers – their mental and emotional health is also at risk. Many men find it hard to express their discomfort or attend to early indications that they are unwell – so it is not surprising that a crisis develops. This may be physical illness or emotional breakdown, midlife crisis or worse.
Men increasingly turn to homeopathy for their sexual health problems, most men suffer in silence. Homeopathy offers different remedies for men suffering from erectile dysfunction and prostate problems. Homeopathy helps with various health problems that men can suffer throughout their lives. There are many remedies which also help as men age and decreasing hormone levels result in loss of libido, impotency, fatigue, mood changes, depression and prostate gland problems.
Complaints that can be treated with homeopathy:
STRESS, ANXIETY & DEPRESSION
Modern life if very stressful and men are traditionally not good at releasing stress and tend to store it up. This stress and anxiety can manifest itself in a wide range of complaints from back and neck pain to piles tiredness and a host of other complaints. Homeopathic treatments can help you deal successfully with stress and the complaints that they present.
Fertility is a very common problem in men today. There are a huge amount of reasons for this including lifestyle, stress and physical issues. Homeopathy could be the perfect solution because the whole body physical and mental view can help uncover causing problems.
GOUT, ARTHRITIS & JOINT PAINS
Men are very commonly afflicted with joint pains and arthritis in life often due to injuries earlier in life and also because of lifestyle and hereditary reasons. These are often chronic complaints that require long-term treatment using conventional medicines. Homeopathy can help relieve these conditions and also to help manage symptoms and progression.
It is the most common form of dementia. The cause for most Alzheimer’s cases is still essentially unknown. Alzheimer’s disease develops differently for every individual, there are many common symptoms.
The disease course is divided into four stages, with progressive patterns of cognitive and functional impairments.
Alzheimer’s disease is usually diagnosed clinically from the patient history, collateral history from relatives, and clinical observations, based on the presence of characteristic neurological and neuropsychological features and absence of alternative conditions.
Problems of memory, particularly for recent events are common early in the course of Alzheimer’s disease.. Mild personality changes, such as less spontaneity, apathy, and a tendency to withdraw from social interactions, may occur early in the illness. Homeopathy medicine has proven effective for relieving symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
BENIGN PROSTATE PROBLEMS
Prostate is found below the bladder and surrounds the tube that carries urine away from the bladder. The prostate makes a fluid that becomes part of semen. Semen is the white fluid that contains sperm.
Prostate problems are common in men age 50 and older.
Signs of Prostate Problems
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Blood in urine or semen
- Painful or burning and dribbling urination
- Difficulty in having an erection
- Painful ejaculation
- Frequent pain or stiffness in lower back, hips, or upper thighs
- Acute prostatitis is an infection of the prostate caused by bacteria. It usually with fever, chills, or pain in the lower back and between the legs. It also can cause pain when you urinate..
- Chronic prostatitis is a prostate infection that occurs recurrently .Symptoms may be milder than in acute prostatitis, but they can last longer. Massaging the prostate sometimes helps to release fluids. Warm baths also may bring relief.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is the term used to describe an enlarged prostate. BPH is common in older men. Over time, an enlarged prostate may block the urethra, making it hard to urinate. It may cause dribbling after you urinate or a frequent urge to urinate, especially at night.
Prostate Cancer: Prostate cancer is one of the most common types of cancer Homeopathic treatment for prostate cancer works best when the disease is found early.
Homeopathy remedies act best in prostatic problems, Homeopathy medicines for BPH and other Prostatic problems is based under symptom similarity; Regular treatment helps to cure the problem
Back pain is one of the most commonly experienced symptoms among adults. They are more prone to developing back problems especially if their work requires manual labor. Back pain is usually caused by faulty lifting or degenerative changes in the spine .
Most causes of back pain in men are due to aging, Kidney Stones, Prostate Cancer, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, osteoporosis, Paget’s disease
Symptoms that can be associated with low back pain include numbness/tingling of the lower extremities, incontinence of urine or stool, inability to walk without worsening pain, lower extremity weakness, atrophy of the lower extremity muscles, joint pains, rash, fever, chills, weight loss, abdominal pains, burning on urination, dizziness & fatigue.
The way we work and play are putting a huge burden on our backs. Commonly Men over the age of 35 will experience back pain. Homeopathy can help shed light on the underlying problems causing back pain and can also through pain relief and muscle relaxation help resolve acute & chronic back pain. Homeopathic Medicine is particularly helpful and should be given careful consideration as an extremely safe and effective option in resolving acute and chronic cases.
Chest pain is one of the most frightening symptoms a person can have . Chest pain is a feeling of discomfort or pain anywhere in the front part of body between neck and upper part of the abdomen. It can occur in many different mild to life threatening disorders.
Any part of the chest can be the cause of the pain including the heart, lungs, esophagus, muscle, bone and skin. Because of the complex nerve distribution in the body, chest pain may actually originate from another part of the body.
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial infraction – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular.
Homeopathy not only to treats chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. There are many homeopathic remedies, which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain.
Cholesterol is a fatty substance found in the blood, cells, and tissues of the organism. It is produced by the liver and found throughout the body. The body uses cholesterol to make vitamin D and certain hormones such as cortisone, and estrogen. Research shows that cholesterol levels tend to rise in men 40 years and older, and in women after menopause.
There are two types of cholesterol: Low-density lipoproteins (LDL) and high-density lipoproteins (HDL).
- Low-density lipoprotein is known as the “bad” cholesterol, it causes the formation of plaque deposits in the walls of the arteries.
- High-density lipoprotein is the “good” cholesterol, it removes LDL cholesterol from the bloodstream.
High blood cholesterol is the excessive level of cholesterol in the blood. When there is a higher than normal amount of cholesterol in the bloodstream, it can cause a condition, known as Atherosclerosis, where deposits of fatty material piles-up in the inside wall of an artery and restricts the flow of blood in that portion of the blood vessel. A blockage in the blood vessel that supplies blood to the heart will lead to heart attack. If the obstruction occurs in the blood vessel that supplies blood to the brain, it will lead to a stroke.
Low-density lipoproteins made by the liver may be caused by diabetes, high consumption of alcohol, obesity, smoking, and genetic predisposition.
Familial hypercholesterolemia is an inherited disorder in which the person has high levels of bad cholesterol (LDL). This leads to atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease at a very early age.
The homeopathic aim is to lower high cholesterol to desired levels to prevent coronary heart disease. Diet modification is also recommended.
CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
Symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome , also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis or post viral syndrome. The most common complaints are extreme exhaustion and weakness even after the slightest exertion. This is accompanied by muscle and joint pains, headache and a low-grade fever. Inability to concentrate, memory loss, sore throat, insomnia and painful and mildly enlarged cervical or axillary lymph nodes.
Women are twice as likely to suffer from it than men. The homeopathic system believes in treating the patient who has the disease and not the disease in the patient. The constitutional remedy selected on the basis of a detailed history after exclusion of other illnesses and examination would bring the patient back to normal activity.
Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can have a negative effect on a person’s thoughts, behavior, feelings, and physical well-being.
Signs of depression:
Anxious, Sad, hopeless, worried, helpless, guilty, irritable, hurt, worthless or restless. They may lose interest in activities that once were pleasurable, loss of appetite or overeating, Problems concentrating, remembering details, or making decisions, and may contemplate or attempt suicide. Insomnia, Fatigue, loss of energy, aches, pains, or digestive problems.
Depressed mood is a normal reaction to certain life events, a symptom of some medical conditions, and a side effect of some medical treatments.
Other signs of depression:
- Being critical of themselves
- Finding it hard to make decisions
- Crying all the time without any reason
- Withdrawing from friends/family
- No Appetite
- Not being able to sleep or always sleepy
- stomach aches
- Losing interest in sex
- Thinking about death heaps
- Wanting to attempt suicide.
Homeopathy not only treats depression but address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility.
‘Delayed ejaculation’ (DE) and ‘retarded ejaculation’ (RE) mean the inability of a man to participate in intercourse.
Delayed ejaculation is a condition in which it takes an extended period of sexual stimulation for a man to reach sexual climax and release semen from the penis . It is one of the most frequent sexual dysfunctions and it usually occurs in men under 40 years of age. Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation
Psychological causes :
- Situations in which you may have hurried to reach climax in order to avoid being discovered
- Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters
Other factors that can play a role in causing premature ejaculation include:
- Erectile dysfunction
- o Relationship problems.
A number of biological factors may contribute to premature ejaculation, including:
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters.
- Abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system.
- Thyroid problems
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
Rarely, premature ejaculation is caused by:
Nervous system damage resulting from surgery or trauma
Withdrawal from narcotics .
While premature ejaculation doesn’t increase your risk of serious health problems, it can cause problems in your personal life, including:
1.Relationship strains – The most common complication of premature ejaculation is relationship stress.
2.Fertility problems – Premature ejaculation can occasionally make fertilization difficult or impossible for couples who are trying to become pregnant.
Gastritis is an inflammation, irritation, or erosion of the lining of the stomach. It occurs suddenly (acute) or gradually (chronic). The stomach lining contains special cells that produce acid and enzymes, which help break down food for digestion, and mucus, which protects the stomach lining from acid. When the stomach lining is inflamed, it produces less acid, enzymes, and mucus.
Gastritis may be acute or chronic. Sudden, severe inflammation of the stomach lining is called acute gastritis. Inflammation that lasts for a long time is called chronic gastritis. If chronic gastritis is not treated, it may last for years or even a lifetime.
Erosive gastritis is a type of gastritis that often does not cause significant inflammation but can wear away the stomach lining. Erosive gastritis can cause bleeding, erosions, or ulcers. Erosive gastritis may be acute or chronic.
Common causes of Gastritis include:
- Autoimmune Gastritis
- Alcohol addiction
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Excess of spicy foods
- Bacterial infection
- Bile reflux disease
- Pernicious anemia
- Regular use of pain relievers
- Radiation and chemotherapy
Other factors : Gastritis may be associated with other medical conditions, including HIV/AIDS, parasitic infections, some connective tissue disorders, and liver or kidney failure.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are no symptoms. However, the most common symptoms include:
- Abdominal pain & bloating
- Burning or gnawing feeling in the stomach between meals or at night
- Loss of appetite
- Recurrent upset stomach
- Vomiting blood
- Black, tarry stools
Homoeopathic treatment helps by preventing any further gastritis attacks. It helps by curing the inflammation of the stomach mucosal lining rendering the patient free from disease.
- Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have an adverse effect on health. Excessive body weight is associated with various diseases, particularly cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus type 2, obstructive sleep apnea, certain types of cancer, osteoarthritis and asthma. Obesity has been found to reduce life expectancy. A sedentary lifestyle plays a significant role in obesity. With a sedentary lifestyle, you can easily take in more calories every day than you use through exercise and normal daily activities.
Common causes of obesity are:
- Unhealthy diet and eating habits
- Lack of sleep
- Certain medications : These medications include some antidepressants, anti-seizure medications, diabetes medications, antipsychotic medications, steroids and beta blockers.
- Medical problems. Obesity can sometimes be traced to a medical cause, such as Prader-Willi syndrome, Cushing’s syndrome, polycystic ovary syndrome, and other diseases and conditions. Some medical problems, such as arthritis, can lead to decreased activity, which may result in weight gain. A low metabolism is unlikely to cause obesity, as is having low thyroid function.
The term sciatica describes the symptoms of leg pain and possibly tingling, numbness or weakness that originates in the lower back and travels through the buttock and down the large sciatic nerve in the back of the leg. Sciatica usually affects only one side of the lower body. Often, the pain extends from the lower back all the way through the back of the thigh and down through the leg. Depending on where the sciatic nerve is affected, the pain may also extend to the foot or toes.
Sciatica is caused by irritation of the sciatic nerve. A slipped disc is the most common cause of sciatica. Additional causes of sciatica include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Being overweight
- Not exercising regularly
- Wearing high heels
- Sleeping on a soft mattress
Common symptoms of sciatica include:
- Pain in the rear or leg that is worse when sitting
- Burning or tingling down the leg
- Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot
- A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up
- Routine activities like walking, sitting and standing may be painful and difficult.
- Losing control of bowel or bladder – this is a sign of Cauda Equina Syndrome which is an emergency situation and requires immediate medical attention.
Homeopathy is the only form of treatment that has been showing an overwhelming positive response in treating sciatica. Constitutionally prescribed homeopathic remedies can effectively and permanently reduce pain.
Homeopathic treatments can help with a wide range of aches and stresses in the body. Pain relief, Swelling, Bruising, Shock, Healing etc can all be aided with Homeopathy. Homeopathic Remedies can all be taken safely during sports.
An ulcer is a sore or lesion that forms in the lining of the stomach or duodenum where acid and pepsin are present. Ulcers in the stomach are called gastric or stomach ulcers. Those in the duodenum are called duodenal ulcers. In general, ulcers in the stomach and duodenum are referred to as peptic ulcers. Ulcers rarely occur in the esophagus or in the first portion of the duodenum, the duodenal bulb.
Peptic ulcers are holes or breaks in the protective lining of the duodenum (the upper part of the small intestine) or the stomach — areas that come into contact with stomach acids and enzymes. Duodenal ulcers are more common than stomach ulcers. Comparatively rare are esophageal ulcers, which form in the esophagus or swallowing tube and are often a result of alcohol abuse.
Burning pain is the most common peptic ulcer symptom. The pain is caused by the ulcer and is aggravated by stomach acid coming in contact with the ulcerated area. The pain typically may:
- Be felt anywhere from your navel up to your breastbone
- Be worse when your stomach is empty
- Flare at night
- Often be temporarily relieved by eating certain foods that buffer stomach acid or by taking an acid-reducing medication
- Disappear and then return for a few days or weeks
Other signs and symptoms :
Less often, ulcers may cause severe signs or symptoms such as:
- The vomiting of blood — which may appear red or black
- Dark blood in stools or stools that are black or tarry
- Nausea or vomiting
- Unexplained weight loss
- Appetite changes
Homeopathy offers very good medicine for duodenal and peptic ulcers. Homeopathic remedies can ease the pain of ulcers and manage the symptoms.
Urethritis is inflammation of the urethra. The urethra is the tube that connects the urinary bladder to the outside of the body and includes the opening at the end of the penis. Both urine and semen pass through the urethra.
Urethritis may be caused by the germs that cause sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) or the germs that cause urinary tract infections (also called bladder infections), and the symptoms of these conditions may be similar.
Men between 20-35 years of age are most at risk for developing infectious urethritis, as are men who have multiple sexual partners or those who engage in high-risk behaviors such as not using condoms or anal intercourse.
Urethritis Symptoms :
The main symptom of from urethritis is painful urination (dysuria). In addition to pain, urethritis symptoms include:
- Feeling the frequent or urgent need to urinate
- Difficulty starting urination
- Pain during sex
- Blood in the semen or urine
Homeopathic treatment is very effective in treating patients with urethritis and can fully eradicate the disease.