Ramya Billa, the founder of RC homeopathy is a Registered Homeopathic Practitioner of the Australian Register of Homeopaths (AROH). Also, she is a member of the Australian Homeopathic Association (AHA) in Sydney, Australia.
Her dedication, expertise, kindness, and ability to communicate with her patients is well evident from the success stories making her a well known homeopathy doctor..
She holds Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine from NTR University of Health Sciences and has in a short period of time have a proven track record of treating hundreds of patients with chronic diseases successfully.
After her graduation, she gained a vast experience in dealing cases of both acute and chronic illnesses with people of all ages.
As a homeopathy practitioner, she has also established her own practice and is continually nurturing it with dedication and experience, giving full support to any patient who seeks her advice and consultation.
Apart from this, she is also involved in adding to her knowledge by taking up a postgraduate diploma in anti-aging. Serving as a complement to her already known expertise as a homeopathy practitioner, it has served very beneficially for her practice.
As she herself comes from a homeopathic family background where many of her family members are themselves leading homeopathy practitioners, she is very dynamic and excelling fast in her vocation.
Some acute and chronic illnesses where she has offered her expertise are
- Heartburn & gastric reflux, hemorrhoids, gastric and duodenal ulcers, anal fissures, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease.
- Allergies such as hay-fever, asthma, Eczema and dermatitis and food sensitivities.
- Skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, tinea, abscesses, boils, warts(including genital), urticaria (hives), poor wound healing & ulcers, easy bruising.
- Emotional and psychological problems, including anxiety, poor memory, panic disorder, phobias, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder
- Back pain and joint pain; sciatica; osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis
- Children’s conditions and infections.
- Croup, colds, influenza, bronchitis, fevers, glandular fever, sinusitis, ear infections, glue ear, tonsillitis, cough, bronchitis, boils, school sores, ringworm and cold sores.
- High blood pressure, low blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
- Bladder infections, urinary tract infections and interstitial cystitis.
- Diabetes and hypoglycemia.
- Women’s health, menstrual, reproductive, pregnancy and menopausal problems including thrush and candida, endometriosis, PMS, fibroids, ovarian cysts.
- Sleeping conditions or difficulties: restless sleep; snoring & sleep apnoea.
- Waking through the night; insomnia, cramps, hot feet &/or night sweats, night terrors.
- Pregnancy problems, childbirth and breastfeeding/lactation: nausea of pregnancy, varicosity or aching veins or hemorrhoids, cramps.
She has particular expertise in treating the following conditions:
- Asthma and Allergies
- Anxiety and Depression
- Colds and Flu
- Digestive complaints
- Skin conditions
- Women’s conditions such as PMD and PMS.
Treating varied patients of all ages and types, our homeopathy doctor Ramya knows very well how to provide a compassionate, non-judgmental and friendly outlook during the entire process of treatment.