Ramya is a dedicated Homeopath who brings Homeopathic expertise, patience and kindness to all who approach her for help and advice.
After 5 years of study, Ramya graduated with a Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine from NTR University of Health Sciences. Ramya established her own practice in Sydney, where she continues to practice. Previously she had 6 years’ experience with people of all ages for acute and chronic diseases. She is also involved in further education (post graduate diploma in anti-aging), which has proved useful when developing homeopathic practice. She comes from a homeopathic family background where many of them are leading homeopathy practitioners. She is a registered member of the Australian Register of Homeopaths and also a member of the Australian Homeopathic Association. She practices in two other places (Woollahra and Homebush West) in Sydney.
She has valuable experience in treating patients with acute and chronic conditions such as:
- Heartburn & gastric reflux, haemorrhoids, gastric and duodenal ulcers, anal fissures, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease.
- Eczema and dermatitis , allergies such as hay-fever, asthma and food sensitivities.
- Skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, tinea, abscesses, boils, warts(including genital), urticaria (hives), poor wound healing & ulcers, easy bruising.
- Emotional and psychological problems, including anxiety, poor memory, panic disorder, (anxiety attacks), phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder
- Back pain and joint pain; sciatica; osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis
- Children’s conditions (ADD/ ADHD, Behavioural / learning problems / night terrors) and infections.
- Infections such as croup, colds, influenza, bronchitis, fevers, glandular fever, sinusitis, ear infections, (acute otitis media), glue ear (otitis media with effusion), tonsillitis, coughs, bronchitis, boils, school sores (impetigo), ringworm and cold sores (herpes).
- High blood pressure, low blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Bladder infections (cystitis), urinary tract infections (UTI) and interstitial cystitis.
- Blood sugar conditions such as diabetes and hypoglycaemia.
- Women’s health ; menstrual, reproductive, pregnancy and menopausal problems including thrush and candida, endometriosis, PMS, fibroids, ovarian cysts.
- Sleeping conditions or difficulties: restless sleep; snoring & sleep apnoea.
- Waking through the night; insomnia, cramps, hot feet &/or night sweats, night terrors.
- Pregnancy problems, childbirth and breast feeding/lactation: nausea of pregnancy, varicosity or aching veins or haemorrhoids, cramps.
She has particular expertise in treating the following conditions:
- – Asthma and Allergies
- – Anxiety and Depression
- – Colds and Flu
- – Digestive complaints
- – Skin conditions
- – Women’s conditions such as PMD and PMS.
Ramya is compassionate and non-judgmental and will offer a supportive and caring role as she helps you return to a state of good health and well-being.
- – BACHELORS IN HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE (BHMS)
- – Postgraduate Diploma in ANTI AGING
- – Registered AROH (Australian Register of Homeopath)
- – Registered AHA (Australian Homeopathic Association )